Access to and use of this site (‘alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk’) is provided by Alkborough & Walcot Resident's Association subject to the following terms:
1. By using alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk.
2. Alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk. Your continued use of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non - commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk content except for your own personal, non - commercial use. Any other use of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk content requires the prior written permission of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk.
4. You agree to use alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
5. alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating to alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk and/or the villages of Alkborough & Walcot, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non - infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) : (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk does not warrant that functions contained in alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8 The names, images and logos identifying alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of alkboroughandwalcot.org.uk and/or any other third party.
How to contact us:
General Website Enquiries: Ian Hollingsworth, The Cottage, Church View, Alkborough, North Lincolnshire DN15 9JE
If you have any comments to make on this page or the web site as a whole please e-mail email@example.com